You know the place
where nothing
is real...

Well here´s another place you can go...
Where everythings flows...

lunedì 10 marzo 2008

Another week-end! I´m still alive!

Another week is gone, it was a long week-end.
It started on thursday at the Erasmus Party at the Thermos, and ended with some Etiopian food at the Circolo Africa.
On thursday at the Thermos with DJ Birba and JR Mata, not so many people but good one.
I don´t remember how it ended, somehow I arrived home :-))
Friday between the Beatles tribut concert at the Donegal (the beer is to expensive!!!), Aqui está Erminio, (my first time) place full of Salsa dancer (only for good one). Than to La barca sul Tetto (it was freezing!).
Saturday destruction party at the Kontatto, fantistic, I love that place is so........ dirty!! :-))))
And to end an exciting week like this play billiards and loose 3-1 against a girl!!!!!!!!!
Eat out with friends at the Circolo Africa (I´m sorry but I prefere the cous cous at the Tunital Food).
All watered with a good old bottle of Lacrima.
I need more week-end like this!
C U next week.
Thanks all, safe journey home, god bless
March

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

March, we want you as DJ in RadioAfrica.eu!!!!