You know the place
where nothing
is real...

Well here´s another place you can go...
Where everythings flows...

mercoledì 12 marzo 2008

Definitely Maybe ?????


Here´s the new blog!!
After 3 years of gestation here it is!!
I officially give the birth to my new blog!
You are free to do what you whant, read, post comments, listen to music, get drunk, dance, go to vomit!
Is complete in all his part, don´t ask me how I did it!
I asked many people how to change the background and many other stuff, but at the end I did it all alone!
Thanks to internet :-)
Hope U like it!
It´s all for now




Thanks all, safe journey home, god bless
March

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Con tutte le amiche blogger che c'hai.... Ahhahahah scherzo March!!! Ti ho già impostato come homepageeee!!!

Verinha ha detto...

auguriiiii!!!